Friday, May 02, 2008

Percentage of humas that write books

lets say that there are about 20M books (18M in the British Library)
and about 10B people
if the population doubles every generation, then, since you Adam and Eve it,
there's 20B people

if eachauthor only ever writes 1 book, ten that is 1 in 1000 people that are auhors

if an author tends to write (say) 10 books, then it is one in 10,000 (sounds plausible)

how many books do you read (I have about 10,000 books I guess)...???

I am thinking of writing a new book about Kinky Dictators
called
Mao's Strap

would you give me an Advance?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
misery me, there is a floccipaucinihilipilification (*) of chronsynclastic infundibuli in these parts and I must therefore refer you to frank zappa instead, and go home